Home » vSide Forums » The Archives » Dances, Games, and Secrets

Thread: The Complete Trivia Guide (With Questions And Answers To All Bots)

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

Permlink Replies: 240 - Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 9:46 AM Last Post By: Marked
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

The Complete Trivia Guide (With Questions And Answers To All Bots)
Posted: May 24, 2008 3:35 PM
Click to report abuse...
Ok.. I've been working on this for a while.. and with the help of AppleBees.. It is finally completed.. Trivia UP TO DATE.. This WILL be updated daily and weekly.. plz do NOT post questions here as they are all answered in the post.. thx.

Hourly Trivia

Terri
"NewVenezia in The Interscope Lounge at the bar"

Q: Which 1970s film featured such obscure characters as Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa?
A: Star Wars

Q: What best-selling author said this about their 2007 book: 'Finishing it was very, very emotional. It was a combination of relief and sadness really'?
A: JK Rowling

Q: Cate Blanchett and Leonardo DiCaprio soar to the skies in which movie?
A: Aviator

Q: Which movie is about a teen living under house arrest who becomes convinced his neighbor is a serial killer?
A: Disturbia

Q: Who is the voice of Puss in Boots in "Shrek the Third"?
A: Antonio Banderas

Q: Who won the American Music Award for best new female artist in pop/rock in 2000?
A: Shania Twain

Q: The character menu for this movie of the 2000s includes Maximus, Proximo and the stoic Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius. Which exciting film fits this description?
A: Gladiator

Q: The lights are punched out by Hillary Swank and Morgan Freeman in which movie?
A: Million Dollar Baby

Q: In which movie do Julia Roberts and George Clooney steal our breath with every move they make?
A: Oceans Eleven

Q: Will Ferrell and Nicole Kidman show us their acting talents in which movie?
A: Bewitched

Q: What comedian was uncharacteristically not funny when she tearfully pleaded on live TV, 'Please, please, please just give the dog back'?
A: Ellen Degeneres

Q: Which 1997 film, about a tragedy at sea in 1912, received eleven Academy Awards?
A: Titanic

Q: Sally Field, Robert Downey Jr. and Whoopi Goldberg are part of a comedic film. Can you name this film?
A: Soapdish

Q: Which popular 1990s movie featured characters with quirky names like Vincent Vega, Butch Coolidge and Marsellus Wallace?
A: Pulp Fiction

Q: What entertainer happily said of his daughter, 'The biggest phenomenon in all this is that the kid's been able to keep her head on her shoulders. She hasn't flipped out. I'm going to knock on wood.'?
A: Billy Ray Cyrus

Q: Chris Rock and Anthony Hopkins make us laugh in which movie?
A: Bad Company

Q: This fad of the '90s was like a purse carried on your waist.
A: fanny pack

Q: Who is 'Caroline' from Neil Diamond's 1969 hit song, 'Sweet Caroline'?
A: Caroline Kennedy

Q: OSCAR winners Jessica Lange, Halle Berry and Cuba Gooding Jr. star in the same movie. What film is this?
A: Losing Isaiah

Q: Who jubilantly told a press conference on April 10, 2007, 'I hate to be the one who told you so, but I told you so: I'm the father'?
A: Birkhead

Q: This show featured Jenny McCarthy attempting to get people a date.
A: Singled Out

Q: What film won the Oscar for Best Picture for 2000?

Q: Who won the Oscar for 2004 for Best Actor?
A: Jamie Foxx

Q: Name the Sam Raimi film where Cate Blanchett, Hilary Swank, and Keanu Reeves join forces.
A: The Gift

Q: Which artist got her start as a 'Fly Girl' on the sketch comedy, 'In Living Color'?
A: Jennifer Lopez

Q: What is the name of the main character in "Ratatouille"?
A: Remy

Q: Which singer made her film debut in a film with Whoopi Goldberg?
A: Lauryn Hill

Q: William Hurt and Keanu Reeves try killing Kevin Kline. What quirky comedy is this?
A: I Love You To Death

Q: In what film are Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore and Edward Norton required to sing their hearts out?
A: Everyone Says I Love You

Q: Nikki Reed and Evan Rachel Wood perform in which movie?
A: Thirteen

Q: This horror documentary gained much anticipation when it came out into theaters, which eventually spawned a sequel.
A: Blair Witch Project

Q: This short-lived soap had its share of jealousy, especially when Virginia attempted to impregnate Vanessa with a turkey baster!
A: Sunset Beach

Q: This amazing Ewan McGregor and Renee Zellweger movie gets us up on our feet clapping. What is its name again?
A: Down With Love

Q: Which actor's portrayal of Maximus Decimus Meridius earned him an Oscar for Best Actor?
A: Russell Crowe

Q: Which actor is a Cincinnati dentist in the movie "Wild Hogs"?
A: Tim Allen

Q: Marla Singer, Tyler Durden and Robert Paulson are some of the key characters that populate which iconic film of the modern culture of angst?
A: Fight Club

Q: On ""Friends,"" which cast member got a interesting tan?
A: Ross

Q: Before changing her name to 'Pink', she was known as _____ _____?
A: Alecia Moore

Q: Who is the narrator for part of the movie "Enchanted"?
A: Julie Andrews

Q: After guest appearances on the series "Amen", "They Came from Outer Space", and "A Different World", she became part of the regular cast of the 1989 comedy series "Living Dolls". Who is this star?
A: Halle Berry

Q: In what film are Kenneth Branagh, Robert Downey Jr., and Daryl Hannah together?
A: The Gingerbread Man

Q: What country music star shouted to one over-exuberant audience member, 'Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend'?
A: Faith Hill

Q: What U.S. political leader said in 2007, 'I've been asked if that nickname bothers me, and the answer is, no. After all, Darth Vader is one of the nicer things I've been called recently'?
A: **** Cheney

Q: What is the tagline for "Blades of Glory"?
A: Kick The Ice

Q: In "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," which character died?
A: Sirius Black

Q: Name the film where Diane Lane plays Anna Paquin's mother and Viggo Mortensen's lover.
A: A Walk On The Moon

Q: Which Spice Girl almost didn't make the group because she was late to her audition and was only allowed to audition after convincing the producers of the group to give her a second chance?
A: Geri Haliwell

Q: Which rocker tried out for a part in the movie, 'Sid and Nancy' before going on to rock stardom?
A: Courtney Love

Q: Name the actress that had guest appearances on "Love, Sidney" and "The Guiding Light", and a regular role on the daytime soap opera "All My Children"
A: Sarah Michelle Gellar

Q: In what film does Chris O'Donnell have to face acting giants Julianne Moore and Glenn Close?
A: Cookie?s Fortune

Q: Which artist named her daughter after her first movie, which was a huge flop?
A: Cher

Q: This show on the Disney channel put Ben Foster on the map for future movies such as "Liberty Heights" and "Get Over It".
A: Flash Forward

Q: What is the name of the girl Keira Knightley played in "Pirates of the Carribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"?
A: Elizabeth Swann

Q: Who won the Emmy in 2000 for Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series?
A: James Gandolfini

Q: What movie won the 2000 People's Choice Award for Favorite Movie?
A: The Green Mile

Q: He appeared as Basketball Player #10 in the 1992 movie "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", but found larger roles in "School Ties" (1992) and "Dazed and Confused" (1993). Who is this Academy Award winner?
A: Ben Affleck

Q: This actor got his start as a regular on the Canadian kids show "Range Ryder and the Calgary Kid". He was also a regular on the British show "Wide Awake Club". Who is he?
A: Mike Myers

Q: In the popular chick flick, "Because I Said So", what do the Wilder girls like to do?
A: Sing

Q: What 2007 Oscar-winner quipped when the award was presented, 'Could you double-check the envelope'?
A: Martin Scorsese

Q: This toy was a gizmo rip-off that would annoy the heck out of you at night.
A: Furby

Q: Which internationally known singer started out as a pop star in her native country and even won the equivalent of a Grammy for 'Most Promising Young Star' for her first self-titled album?
A: Alanis Morisette

Q: Which singer was 'discovered' when she laid down some vocal tracks on a demo for a singer that didn't show up?
A: Macy Gray

Q: This Texas born entertainer started off as a writer for "The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour" and then a regular performer on shows like "Half the George Kirby Comedy Hour" and "The Ken Berry 'Wow' Show".
A: Steve Martin

Q: After years as a stand-up comedian, he got a small part in the movie "Coneheads" and guest shots on "The Torkelsons" and "The George Carlin Show". Who he?
A: Drew Carey

Q: Like many actresses of her generation, her early credits include a guest appearance on "Fantasy Island". She soon became part of the regular cast of two short lived series: "Delta House" in 1979 and "B.A.D. Cats" in 1980. Which actress is she?
A: Michelle Pfeifer

Q: Which singer was a back-up singer for Michael Jackson before going solo?
A: Sheryl Crowe

Q: Before becoming a huge singing sensation, who did a 'Las Vegas style lounge act' in Canada?

Q: What show won the Emmy for Best Comedy Series in 2000?
A: Will and Grace

Q: Who won the Grammy for Best New Artist in 2004?
A: Evanescence

Q: Before "Saturday Night Live" made him a star, this funny man got his first acting job in the 1981 movie "Halloween 2". A year later, he landed a starring role on the short lived sitcom "One of the Boys" with Mickey Rooney. Who is it?
A: Dana Carvey

Q: In "Lord of the Rings: The Return of The King," who played Sam Wise Gamgee?
A: Sean Astin

Q: What show won the Emmy in 2004 for Best Drama Series?
A: The Sopranos

Q: Which lead singer of an internationally famous group of the early 1990's joined the group as a back-up singer before replacing the first lead singer who had committed suicide?
A: Gwen Stefani

Q: This well-known comedian was killed in the late 1990s.
A: Phil Hartman

Q: Which pop artist first came to fame on the Australian Soap Opera, 'Neighbours', before hitting it big around the world with a remake of a 60's hit originally recorded by Little Eva?
A: Kylie Minogue

Q: Before going on to international fame, this singer was part of a defunct group named Sista. When their debut album was shelved by Elektra, she went on to record her own solo album.
A: Missy Elliott

Q: Which country songstress started her career out as a secretary at a record label when she first moved to Nashville?

Q: Who won the 2004 Grammy for Record of the Year?
A: Ray Charles & Norah Jones for the song Here We Go Again

Q: What movie won the 2004 People's Choice Award for Favorite Motion Picture Drama?
A: Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers

Q: Pike Bishop, Dutch Engstrom and Freddie Sykes are among the individuals who make up a grouping of men who form which of these 1960s film titles?
A: The Wild Bunch

Q: These superheroes had the ability to fight in animal transportation.
A: Power Rangers

Q: What show won the Emmy for Best Comedy Series in 2004?
A: Arrested Development

Q: What long-time U.S. TV personality said of his now-former job, 'How many 83-year-old men get up every morning, knowing they're going to have a standing ovation sometime during the day'?
A: Bob Barker

Q: Where did Madonna work when she first came to New York City?
A: Dunkin' Donuts

Q: What Broadway musical won the Tony for the Best Musical of 2000?
A: Contact

Q: Who won the Grammy in 2000, for Album of the Year?
A: Steely Dan

Q: What is the name of the chick flick that starred Luke Wilson and Kate Hudson?
A: Alex & Emma

Q: In what film does Brendan Fraser star along with Viggo Mortensen and Ashley Judd?
A: The Passion Of Darkly Noon

Q: He struggled as a stand up comedian, found work as a writer on the television show "Good Times" and later did some acting with guest appearances on "Mork and Mindy." Who is he?
A: David Letterman

Q: What Broadway Musical won the Tony for the Best Musical of 2004?
A: Avenue Q

Q: What cereal was Tori Amos the spokesmodel for?
A: Just Right

Q: From all the way back in 1940 comes a film featuring characters named Tom Joad, Rose-of-Sharon Rivers and Casy, a preacher. In which classic oldie do these individuals appear?
A: Grapes Of Wrath

Q: Alexander de Large is the main character and Georgie and Dim are supporting characters in which dystopic 1970s film about a violent subculture, replete with problems related to sex and drugs?
A: A Clockwork Orange

Q: Which multi-platinum singer helped out her aunt, Gladys Knight, when she asked her to perform in Las Vegas with her?
A: Aaliyah

DjLarsBerg
"NewVenezia in The Interscope Lounge 2nd floor stairs by the bar"

Q: Which British band sang "Hungry Like the Wolf"?
A: Duran Duran

Q: "Eye of the Tiger" was an international hit for which band?
A: Survivor

Q: "I Love Rock 'N Roll" was a hit for which band?
A: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Q: Who had a hit with "Mickey"?
A: Toni Basil

Q: Which band had a number one hit single with "Centerfold"?
A: J. Geils Band

Q: Which band includes these five members: Adler, Hudson, Isbell, McKagan, Rose?
A: Guns N Roses

Q: Which British singer had a number one hit with "You Can't Hurry Love"?
A: Phil Collins

Q: 'Rollin' is a song by ______ ______.
A: Limp Bizkit

Q: Which American rock band sang "Hard to Say I'm Sorry"?
A: Chicago

Q: Which band consists of these four members: Balzary, Frusciante, Kiedis, Smith?
A: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Q: Who sang "When You're Gone"?
A: Avril Lavigne

Q: What is Eminem's album released in 2000 named?
A: Marshall Mathers

Q: Which band includes these four members: Cook, Jones, Lydon, Ritchie?
A: The Sex Pistols

Q: What was the title of Poison's only No. 1 hit?
A: Every Rose Has It?s Thorn

Q: Who sang the lyric "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight..."?
A: Pink

Q: Name Backstreet Boys' 2000 album.
A: Black And Blue

Q: Who was featured on Jojo's "Baby It's You"?
A: Bow Wow

Q: Her debut album was entitled "Autobiography". Which female pop star's sister is she?
A: Ashlee Simpson

Q: Which band features Pete Wentz?
A: Fall Out Boy

Q: Which band consists of these three members: Asher, Baker, Clapton?
A: Cream

Q: Carly Simon was married to which classic rocker?
A: James Taylor

Q: Which band includes these four members: Crisscoula, Eisen, Frehley, Witz?
A: Kiss

Q: Which band includes the following members: Hawkes, Orzechowski, Otcasek, Robinson, Shapiro?
A: The Cars

Q: "Ebony and Ivory" was a duet by whom?
A: Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder

Q: What is the name of the disgraced duet that had three consecutive No. 1 songs in 1989 before surrendering their Grammy Award?
A: Milli Vanilli

Q: What is the name of Nelly Furtado's debut album (released in 2000)?
A: Whoa Nelly

Q: Which Fall Out Boy song is this from: "One night and one more time"?
A: Thanks For The Memories

Q: What band includes these three members: Peart, Weinrib, Zivojinovich?
A: Rush

Q: What was the first number one hit for The Rolling Stones?
A: Satisfaction

Q: Which band includes the following four members: Clayton, Evans, Hewson, Mullen?
A: U2

Q: Which Snoop Doggy Dogg record epitomized the meteoric rise of rap music in 1993?
A: Doggystyle

Q: Who was Ten Years After's lead guitarist?
A: Alvin Lee

Q: "I've Never Been to Me" was a hit for which American singer?
A: Charlene

Q: What song writing team was known as the Glimmer Twins?
A: Jagger and Richards

Q: Which band recorded "Ride Captain Ride"?
A: The Blues Image

Q: The Beatles had 20 number one hits in America. Which of these was on top the longest?
A: Hey Jude

Q: Which band includes these five members: Bruce, Buxton, Dunaway, Furnier, Smith?
A: Alice Cooper

Q: The song writing duo of Ham and Evens were from what band/duo?
A: Bad Finger

Q: What was the name of Busted's live album released in November 2004 in the U.K?
A: A Ticket For Everyone

Q: What was the number one hit during the summer of 1983?
A: Every Breath You Take

Q: Who was Jimi Hendrix's drummer when he was with The Jimi Hendrix Experience?
A: Mitch Mitchell

Q: "Here With Me" is a song by
A: Dido

Q: Who sang the lyric "I'm a leading man, and the lies I weave are oh, so intricate..."?

Q: Which Maroon 5 songs begins with "I didn't hear what you were saying"?
A: Wake Up Call

Q: "She never walked on water, guess no one really saw her" is from which song?
A: Homecoming Queen

Q: Who sang The Eagles' song "Life In The Fast Lane"?
A: Don Henley

Q: Paul Rodgers, lead singer of Bad Company, was the lead singer of which band before Bad Company?
A: Free

Q: Who was the opening act of The Woodstock Music and Art Fair in August 1969?
A: Richie Havens

Q: Which band sang "Wine Red"?
A: The Hush Sound

Q: Who sang the lyric "Is it still me that makes you sweat, am I who you think about in bed, when the light are dim..."?
A: Panic! At The Disco

Q: What was the title of The Beatles' second album released in the United States?
A: The Beatles

Q: What was the name of the hit ex-Westlife singer, Brian McFadden, released as his first solo single?
A: Real To Me

Q: Who was the first country star to top the Top-40 charts in the 1980s?
A: Kenny Rogers

Q: What was a 1992 number one for Michael Bolton featuring the songs "Yesterday" and "White Christmas"?
A: Timeless

Q: What was the license plate number of the Volkswagen on the "Abbey Road" album cover?
A: LMW281F

Q: What band was Keith Emerson in before recording as Emerson, Lake, and Palmer (ELP)?
A: The Nice

Q: Amy Studt's second U.K release was titled what?
A: Misfit

Q: What is the name of Sting's sixth album?
A: Brand New Day

Q: Which My Chemical Romance song has these lyrics "So sick and tired of all the needless beating"?
A: I Don?t Love You

Q: Who sang lead vocals on The Who's song "My Wife"?
A: John Entwistle

Q: Which band includes these four members: Bass, Deal, Ferrano, Wharton?
A: Motley Crue

Q: Which artist has had the most number 1 songs?

Q: Which act was left stranded at the airport, therefore becoming a no show at The Woodstock Music and Art Fair in August 1969?
A: Iron Butterfly

Q: M.C. Hammer's 21 week reign at the top was broken up by which New Kids On the Block recording?
A: Step By Step

Q: Who sang 'Last One Standing' ?
A: Girl Thing

Q: What Hedley song do these lyrics come from "You tried to shift the blame, my God, are you insane?"?
A: She?s So Sorry

Q: What was the title of Bryan Adams' only No. 1 song of the 1980s?
A: Heaven

Q: Name the Academy Award-winning artist who scored a No. 1 hit, officially entitled "Chariots of Fire - Titles".
A: Vangelis

Q: The songs "One Sweet Day" and "Always Be My Baby" were hits from which Mariah Carey album?
A: Daydream

Q: Who replaced Joe Perry of Aerosmith when he left?
A: Jimmy Crespo

Q: "First of tha Month" was the first single off of which Bone Thugs-N-Harmony LP?
A: E

Q: Elvis Presley had a 36-year-old record for spending the most weeks at number one with this song.
A: Hound Dog

Q: Which Canadian group sings "Tongue Tied"?
A: Faber Drive

Q: Which Artist started their career with the most consecutive number 1 songs?
A: Mariah Carey

Q: Who wrote the Aretha Franklin song "R.E.S.P.E.C.T."?
A: Otis Redding

Q: "Epistle To Dippy" was a song by what artist?
A: Donovan

Q: What Phil Collins album was the first number one of the 1990s?
A: ...But Seriously

Q: Complete the title of this Anastacia track, "Maybe_______".
A: Today

Q: American singer Stacie Orrico was how old when she won a singing contest and following that received a record deal?
A: 12

Q: What is the title of Janet Jackson's first No. 1 song?
A: When I Think Of You

Q: Which song spent the most weeks at number 1?
A: One Sweet Day

Q: Which artist had the longest time between their first top 40 hit and their first number 1 song?
A: Santana

Q: What 1994 album was the soundtrack to a movie whose filming resulted in the death of an actor?
A: The Crow

Q: What song was Jimi Hendrix's first hit single?
A: Hey Joe

Q: Which Pink Floyd album was their first to debut at number one?
A: Dark Side Of The Moon

Q: Which group hold the chart record for the shortest artist name?
A: M

Q: Who was the teacher who saw success with "Shake You Down", a No. 1 ballad in 1987?
A: Gregory Abbott

Q: Which artist had the most consecutive No. 1 songs in the 1980s?
A: Whitney Houston

Q: Which band had a hit with "Abracadabra"?
A: Steve Miller Band

Q: Which artist had the longest title in terms of words for a non-medley song?
A: Ray Stevens

Q: What song spent the most weeks at number 2 without hitting number 1?
A: Waiting For A Girl Like You

Q: What was N.W.A's 1991 album featuring tracks like "Alwayz Into Somethin" and "Appetite for Destruction"?
A: EFIL4ZAGGIN

Q: Which song has hit the top 40 in the most versions by different artists?
A: The Banana Boat Song

Q: Which surname has the most entries as an Artist (Note: If an artist has more then 1 hit, it only counts at one entry)?
A: Brown

Daily Trivia

Bob
"NewVenezia outside The Interscope Lounge"

Q: What's the store in Raijuku that sells cool goth clothing?
A: Gothzilla

Q: What cute cuddly animal is the official mascot of DG?
A: Rabbit

Q: Which city was modeled after harajuku and shinjuku japan?
A: RaiJuku

Q: What was the original name of vSide?
A: The Music Lounge

Q: Doppelganger, the creators of vSide, was formally called?
A: Evil Twin Inc.

Q: Who was the first celebrity to ever make an appearance 'The Music Lounge'?
A: Kimberly Wyatt

Q: Where can you host a party out at sea?
A: Luxury Yacht

Q: What is the store that sells cute Japanese anime inspired clothing?
A: Kawaii

Q: What girl band was prominent in the original vside?
A: Pussycat Dolls

Q: Who's always telling you, shuuu...its a secret?
A: BlackMarketJack

Q: Who sells all the cool edoc tshirts?
A: SuspiciousMan

Q: What type of shirts have secret hidden messages?
A: Edoc

Q: Which city was modeled after Bueno Aires and Genoa Italy
A: LaGenoaAires

Q: Doppelganger Trivia time. Who do we <3 ?
A: Don

Q: Let's talk about it for how many hours?
A: 9

Q: What song was playing on repeat forever and ever and ever and ever in the prototype for the PCD Music Lounge?
A: Dontcha

Q: What do you vote for?
A: Booriito

Q: What is the address of DG's original location?
A: Area 51

Q: What is the name DG's first puppy?
A: Nara

Q: What is the name DG's second puppy?
A: Minky

Q: What climbing gym is DG HQ next to?
A: Mission Cliffs

Q: Who won the guitar hero competition in DG HQ?
A: Richard

Q: What celebrity was the first ever DG prototype character modeled after?

Q: What makes soothing sounds in the DG HQ courtyard?
A: Fountain

Q: who is the first ever user on vside?
A: gabz<3melody

Q: What did the first ever user on vside win as a prize?
A: Ipod Shuffle

Q: Where did DG have it's first ever xmas company dinner?
A: Maya

Q: Who was here?

Q: LGA and Raijuku together were orginally one justcity. What is the name of that city?
A: Central

Q: Who is eviljg junior?
A: Floyd

Q: Jimmy is the master at what software?
A: Excel

Q: Which DG staff has her name on her own parking space?
A: Ling

Ramenmastershun
"Raijuku take a left just before going towards the MurderHouse"

Q: Mickey Mouse has how many fingers?
A: Four

Q: What is the more common name for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation??
A: Laser

Q: What sea creature is 95 percent water?
A: Jellyfish

Q: When a gorilla is angry, it sticks out its...?
A: Tongue

Q: Bats always turn which direction when exiting a cave?
A: Left

Q: What multiplied by itself equals 12,345,678,987,654,321?
A: 111111111

Q: What is the only planet that rotates clockwise?
A: Venus

Q: Most dust particles in your house are made from?
A: Dead Skin

Q: What year did the dodo bird die?
A: 1681

Q: The almond is a member of the which family?
A: Peach

Q: What fowl has 13 seconds as its longest recorded flight?
A: Chicken

Q: The largest muscle in the human body is?
A: Butt

Q: A cat has how many muscles in each ear?
A: 32

Q: A pregnant goldfish is called a?
A: Twerp

Q: What is the only land mammal that can't jump?
A: Elephant

Q: What is the fear of being buried alive?
A: Taphephobia

Q: What is the psychological word for being, "afraid of beds"?
A: Clinophobia

Q: Which human bone is stronger than concrete?
A: Thigh Bone

Q: Where is a shrimp's heart located?
A: Head

Q: How long is the lifespan of a mayfly?
A: 24 Hours

Q: Most lipsticks contain what part of a fish?
A: Scales

Q: What is the only insect that can turn its head?
A: Praying Mantis

Q: If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"?
A: One Thousand

Q: What is the only food that does not spoil?
A: Honey

Q: What are the little plastic things on the end of shoelaces?
A: Aglets

Q: What is the space between your 2 front teeth called?
A: Diastema

Q: The two lines that connect your top lip to the bottom of your nose are known as?
A: Philtrums

Q: A mosquito has how many teeth?
A: 47

Q: The longest one-syllable word in the English language is?
Q: Screeched

Q: The answer to the universe is?
A: 42

LhamoDhondup
"Raijuku on the stairs leading to the train station"

Q: Tibet is found on which continent?
A: Asia

Q: Who is the exiled political and religious leader of Tibet?
A: Dalai Lama

Q: What religion is dominant in Tibet?
A: Buddhism

Q: Which mountains forms Tibet's northern border with Xinjing?
A: Kunlun

Q: What mountain range can be found in Tibet, home of Mount Everest?
A: Himalayas

Q: What indigenous animal has been domesticated by Tibetian peoples for thousands of years?
A: Yak

Q: What year did Tibetan's rise up against the might of their invaders and declared their desire for freedom and independence for the whole of Tibet?
A: 1959

Q: What is outlawed in Tibet and looks like a mountain with snow lions and red and blue rays over a sun?
A: Flag

Q: What does SFT stand for?
A: Students For A Free Tibet

Q: The uprising resulted in the flight of the Dalai Lama, members of his government and about 80000 Tibetans into India, Nepal, and Bhutan.In India the Dalai Lama re-established the Tibetan government,is this government recognized by any nation? (yes or no)
A: No

Q: The Potala Palace in Lhasa is constructed on what mountain?
A: Marpori

Q: What is another name for Mt. Everest?
A: Jomolangma

Q: In what year did the Red Chinese occupy Tibet?
A: 1951

Q: In October 1950, what country invaded Tibet?
A: China

Miah
"LaGenoaAires in the Drezz clothing shop"

Q: What trucker cap brand was made popular by celebrities such as Ashton, Britney and Justin?
A: Von Dutch

Q: What is the name of the trendy LA store that Hollywood starlets shop at? (hint: you can also shop there in vSide!)
A: Kitson

Q: This clothing chain opened its first store in 1970 in Philadelphia.
A: Urban Outfitter

Q: Ashlee Simpson teamed up with this fashion brand in 2008 to create a line of clothing.
A: Wet Seal

Q: This hip hop star created the Billionaire Boys club and Ice Cream clothing lines.
A: Pharrell

Q: Which clothing brand is a play on New York City?
A: Enyce

Q: Which fashion company carries the perfume brand "Fierce"?
A: Abercrombie & Fitch

Q: What is the name of Jigga's clothing line?
A: Rocawear

Q: This shoe and apparel company created its first pair of shoes with a waffle iron.
A: Nike

Q: This was Andrew Littlefield's (Doppelganger founder) favorite sneaker brand between 2004 and 2007.
A: Bape

Q: Which fashion brand started by an American singer is an acronym that contains the words Angel and Baby?
A: L.A.M.B.

Q: What is the name of American Eagle's intimate apparel line?
A: Aerie

Q: Which female clothing brand has Heidi Drazich as a model?
A: Roxy

Q: What is the name of the designer that revitalized Gucci in the 1990s?
A: Tom Ford

Q: Target clothing is euphemistically called this by its shoppers
A: Tarjay (Disney / j_berry)

Q: How many brands does Abercrombie and Fitch maintain?
A: Five

Q: The shopping bags from this fashion brand all carry a well-known bible verse.
A: Forever 21

Q: Which fashion brand, founded by a popular singer, started off as a collaboration with LeSportsac in 2003?

Q: Which high-end Italian fashion brand has a "red line"?
A: Prada

Q: Name the clothing brand that got its start more than 100 years ago as a purveyor of sporting and outdoor goods.

Q: What is the phrase that adorns the inside tag of every Juicy Couture item?
A: Made With Love

Q: Which clothing brand is synonymous with pop-punk bands like Blink-182?
A: Hurley

Q: The founder and CEO of this clothing brand has been charged with numerous sexual harassment suits.
A: American Apparel

Q: Converse sneakers came in only one color for decades; what is this color?
A: Black

Q: This designer jeans company ignited the luxury denim market with tight, low-rise pants for women.
A: Galliano

Q: Which popular, billion dollar fashion brand was started by a former hairdresser?

Q: The founder and creative designer of this fashion brand grew up in St. Louis, Missouri.
A: Baby Phat

Q: This fashion designers' first store was called The People's Place.
A: Tommy Hilfiger

Q: This brand has a flying seagull as its logo.
A: Hollister Co.

Q: What fashion brand is synonymous with sitting in lukewarm water?
A: A Bathing Ape

Weekly Trivia

Spinner
"LaGenoaAires at the Dot Bar & Grill"

Q: Sing-along time. I'll start and you give the next line. Here we go: Whatever it takes?
A: I know I can make it through
Q: Next line: If I hold out?
A: If I do

Q: Which university did Paige drop out of?
A: Banting
Q: What type of job did Alex get to help her pay off her Mom's debts?
A: Stripper

Q: Who posted racy pictures of herself on MyRoom?
A: Darcy
Q: So, smartypants, who was the photographer?
A: Peter

Q: What did Sean do to end up in Jail?
A: Hit A Jogger During A Street Race
Q: Who did he race?

Q: Whose birthday party did J.T. attend just before he was stabbed?
A: Liberty
Q: But tell me who was his girlfriend at the time?
A: Mia

Q: What is Mia's daughter's name?
A: Isabella
Q: But it took two -- who is Isabella's father?
A: Lucas

Q: Which Degrassi student's marriage has already been arranged?
A: Sav
Q: Now tell me, which Degrassi hottie gave him kissing lessons?

Q: What instrument does Craig play in Downtown Sasquatch?
A: Guitar
Q: Now, tell me what band invited Craig onstage in the episode 'What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost, Part 2'?
A: Taking Back Sunday

Q: On Marco and Dylan's first movie date, what kind of flick do they see?
A: Zombie
Q: Ok expert, to make Dylan jealous at a dorm party, who does Marco kiss?
A: Craig

Q: Brit pop sensation Natasha Bedingfield performed two songs in the finale of Degrassi's seventh season. Name the first one she sang.
A: Pocketful Of Sunshine
Q: Now, be a sport and name the other song she sang.
A: Unwritten

Q: What's Toby's dad's name?
A: Jeff
Q: Now, how about Ashley's mom -- what is her name?
A: Kate

Q: Tell me, why did Ms. Hatzilakos leave Degrassi Community School?
A: Moving To Take Care of Her Sick Grandmother
Q: But if you really want some vPoints, prove to me that you're not geographically challenged -- what city did she move to?
A: Regina

Q: Do you remember what product J.T. endorsed in a television commercial?
A: Fries
Q: Now, where did JT and Liberty share their first kiss?
A: Detention

Q: Who was Darcy's first kiss at Degrassi?
A: Rick
Q: But to get some vPoints, you'll also need to tell me who Darcy's first boyfriend was?
A: Spinner

Q: Think waaaaay back... Which humanoid of the female persuasion came between Chris and Emma?
Q: Take some time out from learning another language to tell me which vixen came between Damian and Emma?

Q: In "Everything She Wants" (episode 721), which character makes his triumphant return?
A: Sean
Q: tell me where Sean wants to meet Snake "tomorrow at 1500 hours"?
A: Gym

MannequinOfTheNight
"RaiJuku at Gothzilla second floor male mannequin"

Q: the name of the king of Halloween Town.
A: Jack Skellington
Q: Who is vSide's resident goth DJ?
A: DJ Skully
Q: Who died while filming The Crow?
A: Brandon Lee

Q: Okay, well, WHISPER me the name of the show that Gir The Robot Dog appears on.
A: Invader Zim
Q: What's the best Sisters of Mercy album?
A: Vision Thing
Q: I'm not really supposed to talk to customers, so if my boss comes in just be cool. Who's the goth DJ here in vSide ?
Q: Who is NIN?
A: Trent Reznor
Q: Okay, last one for now. What band plays in a cage in the movie The Hunger with David Bowie?
A: Bauhaus

Q: I'll start making them harder. Ready? What's my favorite color?
Q: What was the best goth club of all, in London, back in the day?
A: The Batcave
Q: What goth/electronic band's logo is an upside down triangle with a flame on top?
A: VNV Nation
Q: What kind of goths have some bounce in their step?
A: Perky
Q: What do goths wear on both their legs and their arms?
A: Fish Net
Q: Who's black box does red velvet line?
A: Bela Lugosi

Miho
"RaiJuku in the iiG Cafe bottom level"

Q: Like this first one RAKIA what jumbled up word is that?!
A: Akira
Q: GNAMA?omg ok I think I know this one, what do you think it is :D
A: Manga
Q: KIMZAYIA that one looks hard! What do you think it is????
A: Miyazaki

Q: The first one is DAMNGU <blush!> that's what it says! What word is that?(whisper the answer to me please!)
A: Gundam
Q: SOCRMAS hmmm. Whisper what you think the word is!
A: Macross
Q: CETHORBO. Oooh I think I know this one! What do you think it is?
A: Robotech
Q: LINOVENAGE.. sounds like some kind of surgery lol! What word do you think that is?
A: Evangelion
Q: VEECHRIT heheh heheh hehhe omg lol?<covers mouth with hand>.what do you think that spells!
A: Veritech

Q: The first jumbled word is KIMZAYIA?help! Whisper the answer to me please!
Q: ROTOOT?heheh ..hehhe <covers mouth with hand>..what word do you think that is???
A: Totoro
Q: NEONKOOM ... sounds pretty don't you think??? What jumbled word could it be?
A: Mononoke
Q: ASUACIAN. What do you think it is?
A: Nausicaa
Q: TABCUS..ohhh I know this one!! what do you think it is?
A: Catbus
Q: MISGAHISHI do you know what jumbled word that is?
A: Shishigami (jwarrior)

Q: The jumbled word is MAPOLOCH (help! Whisper the answer to me please!)
A: Champloo
Q: URASMIA what word is that?
A: Samurai
Q: NUGEM what jumbled up word is that huh??
A: Mugen
Q: IJN only three letters, too easy! What word do you think that is?
A: Jin
Q: JUNEBAS what word is that?
A: Nujabes

Side Quest Trivia

Styg
"LaGenoaAires 2nd floor of DDD"

Q: What was that, are you looking for something?
A: drumsticks
Q: If you know Spinner, then whisper me what's the name of his first band?
A: Downtown Sasquatch

Go to Spinner with the acquired drumsticks and whisper "I've got the drumsticks"

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on May 25, 2008 12:31 AM (Miah, Spinner, Mannequin, Miho ) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on May 26, 2008 12:01 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on May 26, 2008 11:58 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on May 27, 2008 2:38 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on May 28, 2008 2:59 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on May 29, 2008 12:14 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on May 30, 2008 12:04 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on May 31, 2008 12:00 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 1, 2008 12:08 AM (Miah, Spinner, Mannequin, Miho) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 1, 2008 11:58 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 3, 2008 12:01 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 4, 2008 12:18 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 4, 2008 11:59 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 6, 2008 12:00 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 6, 2008 11:59 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 7, 2008 11:59 PM (Miah, Spinner, Mannequin, Miho) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 8, 2008 11:58 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 10, 2008 12:01 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 10, 2008 11:58 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 12, 2008 12:00 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 12, 2008 11:59 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 14, 2008 12:00 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 14, 2008 11:59 PM (Miah, Spinner, Mannequin, Miho) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 15, 2008 11:59 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 16, 2008 11:59 PM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 18, 2008 12:00 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 19, 2008 12:00 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jun 20, 2008 12:01 AM (Miah) Updated

Edited by: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt on Jul 30, 2008 2:16 PM (Spinner Updated)

LuciferSam

Re: The Complete Trivia Guide (With Questions And Answers To All Bots)
Posted: May 24, 2008 6:14 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
good work man, thumbs up!
beekah

Posted: May 24, 2008 7:21 PM   in response to: LuciferSam in response to: LuciferSam
Click to report abuse...
Hi! What about the SuspicousMan (bot)
Find the key? His eyes dart from side to side

If you know the answer please!!!

Thank You
beekah
beekah

Posted: May 24, 2008 7:46 PM   in response to: LuciferSam in response to: LuciferSam
Click to report abuse...
Hi! What about the SuspicousMan (bot)
Find the key? His eyes dart from side to side

If you know the answer please!!!

Thank You
beekah
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: May 24, 2008 9:49 PM   in response to: beekah in response to: beekah
Click to report abuse...
this is a trivia thread.. SuspiciousMan is a secret of vSide.. sorry.. check out http://www.vside.com/app/profile/user/kaprikorn/ for all the secrets in vSide
demarcus2112

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 9:36 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
nice job man
wintin23

THANKS
Posted: May 25, 2008 10:01 AM   in response to: LuciferSam in response to: LuciferSam
Click to report abuse...
GOD BLESS YOU DUDE U ROCK I DONT EVEN CARE HOW U GOT ALL THE QUESTIONS IM JUST HAPPY YOU DID......ROCK ON!!!!! LOL ;)
moonlitrose

Re: THANKS
Posted: May 25, 2008 7:48 PM   in response to: wintin23 in response to: wintin23
Click to report abuse...
god doesnt bless James
Ling'sboy

Re: THANKS
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 8:41 PM   in response to: moonlitrose in response to: moonlitrose
Click to report abuse...
God can bless anyone...

I know He's blessed Ling! ;)
leebertlame999

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 2:42 PM   in response to: LuciferSam in response to: LuciferSam
Click to report abuse...
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH
lindsaymarie

Posted: May 24, 2008 7:26 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
hey! THANKS SO MUCH. this helped me earn like a zillion points ;D
son_of_wifey

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 9:40 AM   in response to: lindsaymarie in response to: lindsaymarie
Click to report abuse...
lmao
someone

Posted: May 24, 2008 11:00 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
omg! this is AWESOME!
candyboy13

Posted: May 29, 2008 12:22 PM   in response to: someone in response to: someone
Click to report abuse...
It sure helped me out ;) :D
TyTyiznumr1

Posted: May 30, 2008 4:49 AM   in response to: candyboy13 in response to: candyboy13
Click to report abuse...
DjLarsberg asked me: Who was the teacher who saw success with ""Shake You Down"", a No. 1 ballad in 1987?

Answer Gregory Abbott
jwarrior

Posted: May 24, 2008 11:49 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
i think you missed the bob question about the song playing over and over again, which if i remember was dontcha. i could be wrong. :D
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: May 25, 2008 12:06 AM   in response to: jwarrior in response to: jwarrior
Click to report abuse...
lol thx jwarrior.. i guess i skipped it in the adding process.. it's on there now in the right spot
Paradigm

Posted: May 25, 2008 12:26 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Miho
Q:the new Anime puzzle is here. These words have their letters all jumbled up! The first one is DAMNGU <blush!> that's what it says! What word is that?(whisper the answer to me please!)
Paradigm

Posted: May 25, 2008 12:32 AM   in response to: Paradigm in response to: Paradigm
Click to report abuse...
Miho
Q:SOCRMAS hmmm. Whisper what you think the word is!
Paradigm

Posted: May 25, 2008 12:34 AM   in response to: Paradigm in response to: Paradigm
Click to report abuse...
Miho
Paradigm

Posted: May 25, 2008 12:38 AM   in response to: Paradigm in response to: Paradigm
Click to report abuse...
Miho
Q: LINOVENAGE.. sounds like some kind of surgery lol! What word do you think that is?
Paradigm

Posted: May 25, 2008 12:41 AM   in response to: Paradigm in response to: Paradigm
Click to report abuse...
Miho
Q: VEECHRIT heheh heheh hehhe omg lol…<covers mouth with hand>.what do you think that spells!

omg There are 5 in this set, and it pays off at 1000v

Thanks to everyone who helped out - There was a group of us working on it. Took a long time to get them all.
Group help consists of: HollyLee / miky4123 / And Myself - The others there were motivational support ;)

Edited by: Paradigm on May 25, 2008 12:41 AM

jwarrior

Posted: May 25, 2008 12:58 AM   in response to: Paradigm in response to: Paradigm
Click to report abuse...
thanks i know nothing about anime. :p
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: May 25, 2008 1:09 AM   in response to: jwarrior in response to: jwarrior
Click to report abuse...
again.. do NOT post questions and answers here.. they will be updated in the original post daily and weekly
hsherisme

Posted: May 25, 2008 1:56 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
he just said thank you he did not post answer ! ! ! ;\
AppleBees

Posted: May 25, 2008 2:54 AM   in response to: hsherisme in response to: hsherisme
Click to report abuse...
I dont think he meant it specifically for him =D. I think he was just following the posts.
Paradigm

Posted: May 25, 2008 4:02 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Wait...are you complaining that I posted the answers for you?
dianka_sladyr

Posted: May 25, 2008 6:51 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
awwwwwwwwwww this is so helpful thanks :):):):):):):):)
mirrormask

Posted: May 25, 2008 8:41 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
thx so much.
I worship you.
-cough-
Sinamon31

Posted: May 25, 2008 8:49 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Thanks a zillion because some of these questions I didn't have a clue as to what the answer was. You are saving me the trouble of having to search all over the web for answers and half the time they are the wrong ones. Thank god for people like you. Very Smart.
dellaice

Posted: May 25, 2008 9:05 AM   in response to: Sinamon31 in response to: Sinamon31
Click to report abuse...
very very helpful like really and trully but did u do this day by day whne u was asnerin questions did u write it down?? but still i kno tht took a lot of time and effort keep up the good work
Joe

Posted: May 25, 2008 10:00 AM   in response to: dellaice in response to: dellaice
Click to report abuse...
Thats very help full! Thank you soo much! :)
sarah7771

Posted: May 25, 2008 7:38 PM   in response to: Sinamon31 in response to: Sinamon31
Click to report abuse...
i agree :D
SweetNaivety

Posted: May 25, 2008 10:39 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
well...what is more to say..u are one of a kind...a great person!!!!thank you Deady:)))!
Shopaholic_Luvs...

Posted: May 25, 2008 11:46 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Your missing A mosquito has how many teeth? From Ramenmastershun. But the answer is 47. ;)
lauren5848

Posted: May 25, 2008 1:55 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
great job =]
sarah7771

Posted: May 25, 2008 7:35 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Attachment sakura06.gif (4.8 KB)
good job i appreciate this it helped alot especially the drumstick one :D 3000 points woooo
sarah7771

Posted: May 25, 2008 7:37 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
hug
bluecat

Posted: May 25, 2008 8:48 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Hey u did a great job on this thread and thanks again :)
candygurl12

Posted: May 26, 2008 6:07 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
This thread is GRRRATE :)

<3
Vannessia

Posted: May 26, 2008 7:31 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
does anyone know the answers to the murder house for the women?
spikedjesus

Posted: May 26, 2008 10:38 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Damn thats what we call a really usefull Thread indeed...
Good job DeadZero Props to ya Bro _
LuciferSam

Posted: May 27, 2008 1:20 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
damn you are fast, got the new question already. nice work man
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: May 27, 2008 11:18 AM   in response to: LuciferSam in response to: LuciferSam
Click to report abuse...
lol thx sam.. yeah i try to have it updates as soon as possible for ppl
tinXpose

Posted: May 27, 2008 2:30 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
bows down to james!!
SCHERZINGER444

Posted: May 27, 2008 2:11 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
This is amazing!
Big props to ya for doing this for everyone!!
This is a giant help for people who are having a hard time with trivia questions.
Smexii_gurl

Posted: May 27, 2008 3:07 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
I seprated the Terri "Q"'s from the other ;)
I hope this helps a lil ;) Terri at the bar in the Interscope lounge (PCD CLUB).

Terri

Q: Which 1970s film featured such obscure characters as Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa?

Q: What best-selling author said this about their 2007 book: 'Finishing it was very, very emotional. It was a combination of relief and sadness really'?

Q: Which movie is about a teen living under house arrest who becomes convinced his neighbor is a serial killer?

Q: Who won the American Music Award for best new female artist in pop/rock in 2000?

Q: The character menu for this movie of the 2000s includes Maximus, Proximo and the stoic Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius. Which exciting film fits this description?

Q: The lights are punched out by Hillary Swank and Morgan Freeman in which movie?

Q: In which movie do Julia Roberts and George Clooney steal our breath with every move they make?

Q: What comedian was uncharacteristically not funny when she tearfully pleaded on live TV, 'Please, please, please just give the dog back'?

Q: Which 1997 film, about a tragedy at sea in 1912, received eleven Academy Awards?

Q: Sally Field, Robert Downey Jr. and Whoopi Goldberg are part of a comedic film. Can you name this film?

Q: Which popular 1990s movie featured characters with quirky names like Vincent Vega, Butch Coolidge and Marsellus Wallace?

Q: What entertainer happily said of his daughter, 'The biggest phenomenon in all this is that the kid's been able to keep her head on her shoulders. She hasn't flipped out. I'm going to knock on wood.'?

Q: OSCAR winners Jessica Lange, Halle Berry and Cuba Gooding Jr. star in the same movie. What film is this?

Q: Who jubilantly told a press conference on April 10, 2007, 'I hate to be the one who told you so, but I told you so: I'm the father'?

Q: Name the Sam Raimi film where Cate Blanchett, Hilary Swank, and Keanu Reeves join forces.

Q: Which artist got her start as a 'Fly Girl' on the sketch comedy, 'In Living Color'?

Q: William Hurt and Keanu Reeves try killing Kevin Kline. What quirky comedy is this?

Q: In what film are Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore and Edward Norton required to sing their hearts out?

Q: This horror documentary gained much anticipation when it came out into theaters, which eventually spawned a sequel.

Q: This short-lived soap had its share of jealousy, especially when Virginia attempted to impregnate Vanessa with a turkey baster!

Q: This amazing Ewan McGregor and Renee Zellweger movie gets us up on our feet clapping. What is its name again?

Q: Which actor's portrayal of Maximus Decimus Meridius earned him an Oscar for Best Actor?

Q: Marla Singer, Tyler Durden and Robert Paulson are some of the key characters that populate which iconic film of the modern culture of angst?

Q: After guest appearances on the series "Amen", "They Came from Outer Space", and "A Different World", she became part of the regular cast of the 1989 comedy series "Living Dolls". Who is this star?

Q: In what film are Kenneth Branagh, Robert Downey Jr., and Daryl Hannah together?

Q: What country music star shouted to one over-exuberant audience member, 'Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend'?

Q: What U.S. political leader said in 2007, 'I've been asked if that nickname bothers me, and the answer is, no. After all, Darth Vader is one of the nicer things I've been called recently'?

Q: Name the film where Diane Lane plays Anna Paquin's mother and Viggo Mortensen's lover.

Q: Which Spice Girl almost didn't make the group because she was late to her audition and was only allowed to audition after convincing the producers of the group to give her a second chance?

Q: Which rocker tried out for a part in the movie, 'Sid and Nancy' before going on to rock stardom?

Q: Name the actress that had guest appearances on "Love, Sidney" and "The Guiding Light", and a regular role on the daytime soap opera "All My Children"

Q: In what film does Chris O'Donnell have to face acting giants Julianne Moore and Glenn Close?

Q: Which artist named her daughter after her first movie, which was a huge flop?

Q: This show on the Disney channel put Ben Foster on the map for future movies such as "Liberty Heights" and "Get Over It".

Q: What is the name of the girl Keira Knightley played in "Pirates of the Carribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"?

Q: He appeared as Basketball Player #10 in the 1992 movie "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", but found larger roles in "School Ties" (1992) and "Dazed and Confused" (1993). Who is this Academy Award winner?

Q: This actor got his start as a regular on the Canadian kids show "Range Ryder and the Calgary Kid". He was also a regular on the British show "Wide Awake Club". Who is he?

Q: In the popular chick flick, "Because I Said So", what do the Wilder girls like to do?

Q: What 2007 Oscar-winner quipped when the award was presented, 'Could you double-check the envelope'?

Q: Which internationally known singer started out as a pop star in her native country and even won the equivalent of a Grammy for 'Most Promising Young Star' for her first self-titled album?

Q: Which singer was 'discovered' when she laid down some vocal tracks on a demo for a singer that didn't show up?

Q: This Texas born entertainer started off as a writer for "The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour" and then a regular performer on shows like "Half the George Kirby Comedy Hour" and "The Ken Berry 'Wow' Show".

Q: After years as a stand-up comedian, he got a small part in the movie "Coneheads" and guest shots on "The Torkelsons" and "The George Carlin Show". Who he?

Q: Like many actresses of her generation, her early credits include a guest appearance on "Fantasy Island". She soon became part of the regular cast of two short lived series: "Delta House" in 1979 and "B.A.D. Cats" in 1980. Which actress is she?

Q: Before becoming a huge singing sensation, who did a 'Las Vegas style lounge act' in Canada?

Q: Before "Saturday Night Live" made him a star, this funny man got his first acting job in the 1981 movie "Halloween 2". A year later, he landed a starring role on the short lived sitcom "One of the Boys" with Mickey Rooney. Who is it?

Q: Which lead singer of an internationally famous group of the early 1990's joined the group as a back-up singer before replacing the first lead singer who had committed suicide?

Q: Which pop artist first came to fame on the Australian Soap Opera, 'Neighbours', before hitting it big around the world with a remake of a 60's hit originally recorded by Little Eva?

Q: Before going on to international fame, this singer was part of a defunct group named Sista. When their debut album was shelved by Elektra, she went on to record her own solo album.

Q: Which country songstress started her career out as a secretary at a record label when she first moved to Nashville?

Q: What movie won the 2004 People's Choice Award for Favorite Motion Picture Drama?

Q: Pike Bishop, Dutch Engstrom and Freddie Sykes are among the individuals who make up a grouping of men who form which of these 1960s film titles?

Q: What long-time U.S. TV personality said of his now-former job, 'How many 83-year-old men get up every morning, knowing they're going to have a standing ovation sometime during the day'?

Q: What is the name of the chick flick that starred Luke Wilson and Kate Hudson?

Q: In what film does Brendan Fraser star along with Viggo Mortensen and Ashley Judd?

Q: He struggled as a stand up comedian, found work as a writer on the television show "Good Times" and later did some acting with guest appearances on "Mork and Mindy." Who is he?

Q: From all the way back in 1940 comes a film featuring characters named Tom Joad, Rose-of-Sharon Rivers and Casy, a preacher. In which classic oldie do these individuals appear?

Q: Alexander de Large is the main character and Georgie and Dim are supporting characters in which dystopic 1970s film about a violent subculture, replete with problems related to sex and drugs?

Q: Which multi-platinum singer helped out her aunt, Gladys Knight, when she asked her to perform in Las Vegas with her?

Thanks

<3

Smexii.

direnee

Posted: May 28, 2008 6:23 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
You did an excellent job!!!!!
beekah

Posted: May 28, 2008 9:19 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Mannequin bot second floor gothzilla shop.....

Q: New whisper: bored now. Come back later. Youre so excitabel you'd like to talk to Miha
A :

This answer I could not find on the thread. IS this a new Question? Do you know the code or answer?

beekah

eglosh

Posted: May 28, 2008 9:22 PM   in response to: beekah in response to: beekah
Click to report abuse...
that's just him saying you already answered this week's question: come back next week.
eglosh

Correction
Posted: May 28, 2008 9:21 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
the question:
Which multi-platinum singer helped out her aunt, Gladys Knight, when she asked her to perform in Las Vegas with her?
answer:
hey joe

should be this question:
What song was Jimi Hendrix's first hit single?
answer: hey joe
TyTyiznumr1

Posted: May 30, 2008 9:05 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Terri Asked: He struggled as a stand up comedian, found work as a writer on the television show ""Good Times"" and later did some acting with guest appearances on ""Mork and Mindy."" Who is he?

Answer: David Letterman
mike_loves_kimb...

Posted: May 30, 2008 10:25 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this helped me out so muchhh! but i do have one question.. wheres the Styg bot? i know u said Styg
"LaGenoaAires 2nd floor of DDD" but idk where that is.. lol
mike_loves_kimb...

Posted: May 30, 2008 10:39 AM   in response to: mike_loves_kimb... in response to: mike_loves_kimb...
Click to report abuse...
nevermind i found it. thanks alot for ur help!
inesm

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 2:01 AM   in response to: mike_loves_kimb... in response to: mike_loves_kimb...
Click to report abuse...
where is DDD 2nd floor?
michiko

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 2:59 AM   in response to: inesm in response to: inesm
Click to report abuse...
inesm wrote:
where is DDD 2nd floor?

In LGA; teleport to the bot named Styg to get there.

/teleport Styg
ANTM905

Posted: May 30, 2008 11:00 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Wow this must be helpful for people xD
R3ALMAMI

Posted: May 30, 2008 3:13 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
THIS WAS VERY NICE OF YOU THNX :)
strawberrykiwi

Posted: May 31, 2008 8:48 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Thankyou soooo much for making this guide!

Saves me alot of time. xD
gegex

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 1:36 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Spinner Question

~ Q: Let's find out. What instrument does Craig play in Downtown Sasquatch?

~ Q: Now, tell me what band invited Craig onstage in the episode 'What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost, Part 2'?
A : Taking Back Sunday
moonlitrose

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 7:09 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
yep.
surprised to say you've taken enough time out of your hectic and busy after hours night club..
to post on my petty copied thread.

thankz for the hard work youve put into it..
now that not being your friend and being ignored by you doesnt matter
i still have a way of getting answers out of you
hee hee arent i the cute devious one };)

TyTyiznumr1

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 7:22 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Ramenmastershun asks: If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter ""A""?

Answer: One Thousand
LuciferSam

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 11:08 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
"Mr. Lucifier, why do you like the sunday the best?"
"well you see, on sunday, I GET A CRAP LOAD OF POINTS YEEEEAH! I'M RICH BIATCH!"
hsherisme

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 12:06 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
thanks so much for the answers to this weeks mannequin, i could not get past the question about the logo. again THANKS! ! ! :D
rihanna_fan1

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 12:53 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
*Wowww! You worked so hard lol.
I use these all the time now.
Cheers for the help ! ! !*
LuciferSam

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 12:07 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
damn you are one quick son of a bitch LOL
i thought i was gonna beat you on this one XD
the Roxy Quiksilver one.
dewurite7

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 12:06 AM   in response to: LuciferSam in response to: LuciferSam
Click to report abuse...
Tom ford is gucci answer
ZzAshleyRockzzZ

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 12:08 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this helps me alot lol thx so much for posting it =D
Blue_star

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 3:07 AM   in response to: ZzAshleyRockzzZ in response to: ZzAshleyRockzzZ
Click to report abuse...
This is awesome :))
AnKyra

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 7:53 PM   in response to: Blue_star in response to: Blue_star
Click to report abuse...
This is so cool :)
bruja_merlina

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 4:25 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Nicu

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 5:31 PM   in response to: bruja_merlina in response to: bruja_merlina
Click to report abuse...
hmmm....that gif reminds me of DJSkully....
omgdina

Posted: Jun 5, 2008 9:18 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
wow this helps allot thanks :)
hsherisme

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 12:40 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
thanks i could not find the abercrombie and fitch one. i would still be looking. :x :x :x
mzbkacherriez

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 7:44 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
WHERE IS THE ONE FOR THE LADY IN DREZZ {MIAH} I DONT SWEE ANY OF HERE QUESTIONS IN HERE
mzbkacherriez

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 7:46 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
O NEVER MIND I THOUGHT SHE WAS ON HOURLY
hsherisme

Posted: Jun 8, 2008 1:29 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
thanks so much for the help i had a really hard time finding the answers. once again thanks. :x
Ashliii

Posted: Jun 8, 2008 11:57 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
This is helpful, thx :)
jwarrior

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 12:15 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
man you are quick with the miah answers, THANKS ! ! ! ;)
Conn3r

Posted: Jun 9, 2008 2:34 AM   in response to: jwarrior in response to: jwarrior
Click to report abuse...
LUL, This helped.

xD

I dun like google ;x

Edited by: Conn3r on Jun 9, 2008 2:34 AM
XDanaXDreamX_13

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 10:56 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
wow thanks sooo, much. You deserve a big vHug.
Lmao but thank youuu <3
Love4Summer.23

Posted: Jun 10, 2008 4:25 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Awesome!
hsherisme

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 1:34 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this last miah question was so easy i didn't need to google. but i do appreciate your help ALOT, THANKS ! ! ! :D
Veronica Vixen

Posted: Jun 14, 2008 12:58 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
you're amazing :)
LuciferSam

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 11:40 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Miho is out of questions too? this sux :(
Giselle5

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 4:11 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
I will take full credit for giving you the answers :-)

-_-
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 6:54 AM   in response to: Giselle5 in response to: Giselle5
Click to report abuse...
LMAO.. gis.. ur such a dork.. go back to sleep and do ur dreaming thing.. cuz ur having another one already :P
vietpride

Posted: Jun 20, 2008 11:09 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
THNXS THIS REALLY HELP ALOT THNXS A MILLION :)
xoxnikixox

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 10:06 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this has helped me so much thx!
ZzAshleyRockzzZ

Posted: Jun 23, 2008 8:17 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this works alot but sum of the trivia questions n answers rnt in order
hsherisme

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 2:49 AM   in response to: ZzAshleyRockzzZ in response to: ZzAshleyRockzzZ
Click to report abuse...
what do you mean they are in order ? ! ? ! ? ! ?:|
ZzAshleyRockzzZ

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 8:04 AM   in response to: hsherisme in response to: hsherisme
Click to report abuse...
oh like week ago or so answered sum questions at miah's looking on here n they were in different order or sumthin
Ashley-Sweet-Ro...

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 4:51 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Huh u forget Hmm

i dont know Answer ;(

terri (bot) whispers: Which actor's portrayal of Maximus Decimus Meridius earned him an Oscar for Best Actor?
hsherisme

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 12:39 AM   in response to: Ashley-Sweet-Ro... in response to: Ashley-Sweet-Ro...
Click to report abuse...
it's on here it is russell crowe. not sure of the spelling. :D
JamieLynnSpears

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 10:35 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
huh it not there ;)
LuciferSam

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 1:12 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
need more trivias...errrrr
mustang18m

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 9:31 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
well this came in handy but one thing is messed up i havent been on for few days went to dj and he said come back later ??? wtf is up with him i can't do triva for him and i havent for a few days
PsyQuandra

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 1:02 PM   in response to: mustang18m in response to: mustang18m
Click to report abuse...
That's because you tried to trivia him in the same hour. For instance: jun 24. 3:32 get 315 vPoints from terri or djlars, then jun. 27. 3:45 he'll tell you come back in the next hour.
OMG-Hot

Posted: Feb 21, 2009 4:42 PM   in response to: mustang18m in response to: mustang18m
Click to report abuse...
Its probraly because you answered all the trivia.
rexascape

Posted: Jun 30, 2008 6:24 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Good job man, much appreciated.

But for the mannequin in the second layer of gothzilla the first answer you give him for the ruler of halloween town is actually jack skellington
SurrealLove

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 10:28 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
I just finished up all my trivia and with all thanks to you... I tried to do them myself for the first week or so, but you made it so easy to find and follow. Thanks a ton and keep up all the great work!!! You know if they are going to have NEW questions anytime soon for the bots?
kyle218

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 12:50 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
thanx for this
AnToNiO_J

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 11:12 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
nicee post it helped a lot thanks!
x_zoeeeeey

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 2:30 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
My question is....... which bots just repeat after your done with all the questions?!
:)
Mrs. Wentz

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 3:34 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this is my fav. thread o_o
Shopaholic_Luvs...

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 5:48 PM   in response to: Mrs. Wentz in response to: Mrs. Wentz
Click to report abuse...
This should be everyone's fav thread. ;)
imboykrazyoyea1...

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 5:42 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
ty sooooo much i was looking for all the answers ty _ =) <3
mustang18m

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 8:55 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
every time i hear some one ask the question out loud i give them the url to this forum bc it helps alot
tyragirl902

Posted: Jul 13, 2008 10:48 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Attachment 14e4c9i.jpg (64.7 KB)
thank u for making this i luv it
VicChic20

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 6:46 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
This thread is my favorite thing to go to now, it is very helpful. Thank you for taking the time and putting all the questions together. It is much apprieciated :-)

It's under my Favorites, that's how special it is lmfao.
Needitwithapass...

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 3:37 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
The most helpful thread i've been in so far thnx a bunch!
shay_boo132

Posted: Jul 23, 2008 11:00 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...

thanks so much!!

Shay :)

THERADIOACTIVES...

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 2:11 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
wonderful forum
very helpful
ty
safelimp

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 10:49 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
/***** New Spinner Trivia *****/
Question: It's time for some Degrassi trivia AND some music trivia, all rolled into one! Brit pop sensation Natasha Bedingfield performed two songs in the finale of Degrassi's seventh season. Name the first one she sang.
Answer: Pocket Full of Sunshine

Bravo, pip pip, and all that other British stuff.

Question: Now, be a sport and name the other song she sang.
Answer: Unwritten

Brilliant! Smashing! You've just won 2,000 vPoints (sterling). Blimey, no fish 'n chips at The DOT though, mate.Come back next week for some new questions!

<spop!
/Safe
kay*kay

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 11:47 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
NEW Q.!!!!
Q. A little trivia about someone I spent a fair bit of time with... Hot Sauce. Tell me, why did Ms. Hatzilakos leave Degrassi Community School?
A. Ms. Hatzilakos reveals to Peter that she will be taking a leave of absence and will be moving to Regina to be closer to their sick grandmother.
Veronica Vixen

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 10:26 AM   in response to: kay*kay in response to: kay*kay
Click to report abuse...
thnx :) for the HOT SAUCE answer
Sinamon31

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 10:25 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
do u remember what product J.T endorsed in a television commercial? its a spinner trivia question please help cuz i searched the web for an hour and couldn't find the answer. :(
jesseca158

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 11:59 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
nice
TR3ViN0

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 3:24 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
any new trivia in beta 6? if their is show me when im online and not busy =]
Bleed_Rainbow_xx

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 8:19 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Spinner (bot) whispers: Hey, MicheleMistake! Okay, this week's trivia brings back some fond -- and ouchy -- memories for the Spinmeister. Who was Darcy’s first kiss at Degrassi?
MicheleMistake whispers to Spinner (bot): rick
Spinner (bot) whispers: Right on, MicheleMistake! Ew. But yeah, you're right, it was Rick.
Spinner (bot) whispers: But to get some vPoints, you'll also need to tell me who Darcy's first boyfriend was?
MicheleMistake whispers to Spinner (bot): spinner
Spinner (bot) whispers: Yeah, it was me. And I was awes -- still am. I'm pretty sure she covets those memories just about as much as you covet the 2,000 vPoints you just won.
xcandycoated

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 12:32 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT POISONS NUMBER ONE HIT IS!!!! GRR!
charlie folger1...

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 11:27 PM   in response to: xcandycoated in response to: xcandycoated
Click to report abuse...
Every Rose has its Thorn

Your welcome :)
-Charlie

KillingSpoon

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 3:08 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
I have some Weekly Spinner Trivia for you. He gave me a trick question this time:

Q: Alrighty then, a little trivia for you. Think waaaaay back... Which humanoid of the female persuasion came between Chris and Emma?
Q: Take some time out from learning another language to tell me which vixen came between Damian and Emma?
xcandycoated

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 6:16 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
did you know that spinner has started to ask new questions?
for example i got a question on isaac/kerwin: who is tobys dad?
and then: who was ashleys mom?
i didnt see that question on here,, but maybe i overlooked it.?
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 9:22 AM   in response to: xcandycoated in response to: xcandycoated
Click to report abuse...
you should prolly learn to pay more attention to smaller details since both demands for answers that you've posted so far have been put in the thread.. and i think everyone is well aware that spinner has new questions.. however spinner is on a different cycle of questions for everyone making it harder to keep track of what questions have been asked and what hasn't.. i have a total of 7 or so new questions that i've collected myself or been shown by users
susy29er

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 4:25 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Some bots have new triva :)
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 7:12 AM   in response to: susy29er in response to: susy29er
Click to report abuse...
not exactly sure what u mean by some bots have new trivia.. becuase i checked this the day beta released on every trivia bot and double checked just now.. and the only both that has new trivia is Spinner.. so either your behind on your trivia.. or extremely gifted with halucinations and seeing questions that noone else does
RLMJ93

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 7:44 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt wrote:
or extremely gifted with halucinations and seeing questions that noone else does
xcandycoated

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 4:09 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
"you should prolly learn to pay more attention to smaller details since both demands for answers that you've posted so far have been put in the thread.. and i think everyone is well aware that spinner has new questions.. however spinner is on a different cycle of questions for everyone making it harder to keep track of what questions have been asked and what hasn't.. i have a total of 7 or so new questions that i've collected myself or been shown by users"

mhm
the song djlarsberg question was in there, yes
but not the spinner. i did look at all his questions, believe me. i know how to pay attention to smaller details. and if the answer is on a reply to the thread i dont exactly want to go looking through them?
also the question i asked pertaining to spinner is a cycle for the newbs here at vside, im pretty sure.
so i doubt any one whos not brand new will get this cycle of questions from him.
P.I.C. GoOn

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 4:19 PM   in response to: xcandycoated in response to: xcandycoated
Click to report abuse...
every question and answer is in this forum :)
Me

Posted: Oct 19, 2008 6:01 PM   in response to: xcandycoated in response to: xcandycoated
Click to report abuse...
          • spinner has started to ask new questions*****
for example i got a question on isaac/kerwin: who is tobys dad? :::::A= is ...: Jeff Isaacs
and then: who was ashleys mom? ::::::A = is ....: Kate
mollis

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 12:00 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
very useful.
thanks
charliejr

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 1:49 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Spinner (bot) whispers: Dude! You think you know Degrassi trivia? It's time for us to Remember J.T. with some trivia! Do you remember what product J.T. endorsed in a television commercial?

fries

Spinner (bot) whispers: Now, where did JT and Liberty share their first kiss?

detention

Pooh_Bear

Posted: Aug 8, 2008 1:36 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
great stuff, keep it up ;)
Danielle13

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 7:20 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
You missed the question to RAMENMASTERSHUN :
" Most dust particles in your house are made from..?"
:D
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 7:26 PM   in response to: Danielle13 in response to: Danielle13
Click to report abuse...
no it's not missed.. it's right below the question about the planet rotating clockwise.. plz check carefully before saying i missed something..
ashleybabez520

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 6:01 PM   in response to: Danielle13 in response to: Danielle13
Click to report abuse...
most dust particles in your house come from the human skin =)
ashleybabez520

Posted: Jan 2, 2009 6:04 PM   in response to: Danielle13 in response to: Danielle13
Click to report abuse...
most dust particles in your house come from dead skin =)
yoDADDY

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 8:38 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
WOOOT TO CHEATING. YAY i love the forum thingy/thread w/e
AppleBees

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 3:51 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
WEWT! Look at 'em views :D

Great job Dead face!
<3
joezy

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 9:10 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Thanks for this post and all the hard work you have been putting into it!! Its so helpful
DeLaIsland

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 3:23 PM   in response to: joezy in response to: joezy
Click to report abuse...
Thanks for this! Much appreciated.
jerryplz

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 1:36 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this really is one of the most useful threads, good work(=
P.I.C. GoOn

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 8:09 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
lmao i cant believe people still use this thread :D
killerboy32

Posted: Sep 13, 2008 11:37 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Hey Cool Complete Trivia Guide! <:) lmao -killerboy32-
TheTonz

Posted: Sep 14, 2008 8:25 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
damn thanks a lot these helped a lot man :)
x_xcrazyyjayy

Posted: Sep 18, 2008 9:42 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Ahh! Kudo's To You both for this thread!
Lol. Very helpful. <3
killerboy32

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 6:46 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
lol this rocks
killercody

Posted: Sep 27, 2008 12:14 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Anyone kno who the first celebrity to make an appearnce on the music lounge was?
DirectChallenge

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 7:31 AM   in response to: killercody in response to: killercody
Click to report abuse...
The answer and question is above, Way Above.

ChristineCOCONUT

Posted: Oct 1, 2008 6:02 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Thank you very much!
Myna

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 9:20 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
LhamoDhondup

after the 2,000 vpoint question
he said
when i said again hi
Tah-shi de-leh, good to see you again. You already answered this day's trivia. Try tomorrow. Jeh yong!
Please post more answers or anyone! thanks
dreenalee

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 11:28 AM   in response to: Myna in response to: Myna
Click to report abuse...
that means you already answered it.. /doh
and this is the complete trivia guide. aka he didnt miss any questions
P.I.C. GoOn

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 12:18 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Bump
hannahfannah45

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 4:17 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
theres a **whole new beta** and almost all the questions here dont work now
P.I.C. GoOn

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 4:38 PM   in response to: hannahfannah45 in response to: hannahfannah45
Click to report abuse...
Every single question and answer on on his thread is accurate, nothing has changed, questions are still the same as they were when they first came out.
Nicu

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 10:04 PM   in response to: hannahfannah45 in response to: hannahfannah45
Click to report abuse...
i had a moment like that, where i thought they weren't right. but you gotta make sure you looked at the right question, cuz if you look at it, the bots ask some questions that are similar to each other, but with different answers, and make sure your looking at the right list, etc.

john said that he and the staff were not planning on changing the trivia any time soon.
plus, deadzeroeffect updates this thread constantly.
P.I.C. GoOn

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 1:38 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Bump
Jolita

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 10:15 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
oh thank you for this post, it's so helpful!
lukinhas_

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 1:33 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Hey
very very good

thx =)

glitter-graphics.com

haha
Megan113

Re: The Complete Trivia Guide (With Questions And Answers To All Bots)&Styg
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 9:28 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Hey There vSider Ever Get REady to do Trivia and then when they ask the question you do not know the answer that has happened to me alot so here is a little thing to help you ---- <3 Megan113

Terri

DjLarsBerg
"NewVenezia in The Interscope Lounge 2nd floor stairs by the bar"

Q: Which British band sang "Hungry Like the Wolf"?
A: Duran Duran

Q: "Eye of the Tiger" was an international hit for which band?
A: Survivor

Q: "I Love Rock 'N Roll" was a hit for which band?
A: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Q: Who had a hit with "Mickey"?
A: Toni Basil

Q: Which band had a number one hit single with "Centerfold"?
A: J. Geils Band

Q: Which band includes these five members: Adler, Hudson, Isbell, McKagan, Rose?
A: Guns N Roses

Q: Which British singer had a number one hit with "You Can't Hurry Love"?
A: Phil Collins

Q: 'Rollin' is a song by ______ ______.
A: Limp Bizkit

Q: Which American rock band sang "Hard to Say I'm Sorry"?
A: Chicago

Q: Which band consists of these four members: Balzary, Frusciante, Kiedis, Smith?
A: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Q: Who sang "When You're Gone"?

Q: What is Eminem's album released in 2000 named?
A: Marshall Mathers

Q: Which band includes these four members: Cook, Jones, Lydon, Ritchie?
A: The Sex Pistols

Q: What was the title of Poison's only No. 1 hit?
A: Every Rose Has It?s Thorn

Q: Who sang the lyric "I'm not here for your entertainment, you don't really wanna mess with me tonight..."?
A: Pink

Q: Name Backstreet Boys' 2000 album.
A: Black And Blue

Q: Who was featured on Jojo's "Baby It's You"?
A: Bow Wow

Q: Her debut album was entitled "Autobiography". Which female pop star's sister is she?
A: Ashlee Simpson

Q: Which band features Pete Wentz?

Q: Which band consists of these three members: Asher, Baker, Clapton?
A: Cream

Q: Carly Simon was married to which classic rocker?
A: James Taylor

Q: Which band includes these four members: Crisscoula, Eisen, Frehley, Witz?
A: Kiss

Q: Which band includes the following members: Hawkes, Orzechowski, Otcasek, Robinson, Shapiro?
A: The Cars

Q: "Ebony and Ivory" was a duet by whom?
A: Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder

Q: What is the name of the disgraced duet that had three consecutive No. 1 songs in 1989 before surrendering their Grammy Award?
A: Milli Vanilli

Q: What is the name of Nelly Furtado's debut album (released in 2000)?
A: Whoa Nelly

Q: Which Fall Out Boy song is this from: "One night and one more time"?
A: Thanks For The Memories

Q: What band includes these three members: Peart, Weinrib, Zivojinovich?
A: Rush

Q: What was the first number one hit for The Rolling Stones?
A: Satisfaction

Q: Which band includes the following four members: Clayton, Evans, Hewson, Mullen?
A: U2

Q: Which Snoop Doggy Dogg record epitomized the meteoric rise of rap music in 1993?
A: Doggystyle

Q: Who was Ten Years After's lead guitarist?
A: Alvin Lee

Q: "I've Never Been to Me" was a hit for which American singer?
A: Charlene

Q: What song writing team was known as the Glimmer Twins?
A: Jagger and Richards

Q: Which band recorded "Ride Captain Ride"?
A: The Blues Image

Q: The Beatles had 20 number one hits in America. Which of these was on top the longest?
A: Hey Jude

Q: Which band includes these five members: Bruce, Buxton, Dunaway, Furnier, Smith?
A: Alice Cooper

Q: The song writing duo of Ham and Evens were from what band/duo?
A: Bad Finger

Q: What was the name of Busted's live album released in November 2004 in the U.K?
A: A Ticket For Everyone

Q: What was the number one hit during the summer of 1983?
A: Every Breath You Take

Q: Who was Jimi Hendrix's drummer when he was with The Jimi Hendrix Experience?
A: Mitch Mitchell

Q: "Here With Me" is a song by
A: Dido

Q: Who sang the lyric "I'm a leading man, and the lies I weave are oh, so intricate..."?

Q: Which Maroon 5 songs begins with "I didn't hear what you were saying"?
A: Wake Up Call

Q: "She never walked on water, guess no one really saw her" is from which song?
A: Homecoming Queen

Q: Who sang The Eagles' song "Life In The Fast Lane"?
A: Don Henley

Q: Paul Rodgers, lead singer of Bad Company, was the lead singer of which band before Bad Company?
A: Free

Q: Who was the opening act of The Woodstock Music and Art Fair in August 1969?
A: Richie Havens

Q: Which band sang "Wine Red"?
A: The Hush Sound

Q: Who sang the lyric "Is it still me that makes you sweat, am I who you think about in bed, when the light are dim..."?
A: Panic! At The Disco

Q: What was the title of The Beatles' second album released in the United States?

Q: What was the name of the hit ex-Westlife singer, Brian McFadden, released as his first solo single?
A: Real To Me

Q: Who was the first country star to top the Top-40 charts in the 1980s?
A: Kenny Rogers

Q: What was a 1992 number one for Michael Bolton featuring the songs "Yesterday" and "White Christmas"?
A: Timeless

Q: What was the license plate number of the Volkswagen on the "Abbey Road" album cover?
A: LMW281F

Q: What band was Keith Emerson in before recording as Emerson, Lake, and Palmer (ELP)?
A: The Nice

Q: Amy Studt's second U.K release was titled what?
A: Misfit

Q: What is the name of Sting's sixth album?
A: Brand New Day

Q: Which My Chemical Romance song has these lyrics "So sick and tired of all the needless beating"?
A: I Don?t Love You

Q: Who sang lead vocals on The Who's song "My Wife"?
A: John Entwistle

Q: Which band includes these four members: Bass, Deal, Ferrano, Wharton?
A: Motley Crue

Q: Which artist has had the most number 1 songs?

Q: Which act was left stranded at the airport, therefore becoming a no show at The Woodstock Music and Art Fair in August 1969?
A: Iron Butterfly

Q: M.C. Hammer's 21 week reign at the top was broken up by which New Kids On the Block recording?
A: Step By Step

Q: Who sang 'Last One Standing' ?
A: Girl Thing

Q: What Hedley song do these lyrics come from "You tried to shift the blame, my God, are you insane?"?
A: She?s So Sorry

Q: What was the title of Bryan Adams' only No. 1 song of the 1980s?
A: Heaven

Q: Name the Academy Award-winning artist who scored a No. 1 hit, officially entitled "Chariots of Fire - Titles".
A: Vangelis

Q: The songs "One Sweet Day" and "Always Be My Baby" were hits from which Mariah Carey album?
A: Daydream

Q: Who replaced Joe Perry of Aerosmith when he left?
A: Jimmy Crespo

Q: "First of tha Month" was the first single off of which Bone Thugs-N-Harmony LP?
A: E

Q: Elvis Presley had a 36-year-old record for spending the most weeks at number one with this song.
A: Hound Dog

Q: Which Canadian group sings "Tongue Tied"?
A: Faber Drive

Q: Which Artist started their career with the most consecutive number 1 songs?
A: Mariah Carey

Q: Who wrote the Aretha Franklin song "R.E.S.P.E.C.T."?
A: Otis Redding

Q: "Epistle To Dippy" was a song by what artist?
A: Donovan

Q: What Phil Collins album was the first number one of the 1990s?
A: ...But Seriously

Q: Complete the title of this Anastacia track, "Maybe_______".
A: Today

Q: American singer Stacie Orrico was how old when she won a singing contest and following that received a record deal?
A: 12

Q: What is the title of Janet Jackson's first No. 1 song?
A: When I Think Of You

Q: Which song spent the most weeks at number 1?
A: One Sweet Day

Q: Which artist had the longest time between their first top 40 hit and their first number 1 song?
A: Santana

Q: What 1994 album was the soundtrack to a movie whose filming resulted in the death of an actor?
A: The Crow

Q: What song was Jimi Hendrix's first hit single?
A: Hey Joe

Q: Which Pink Floyd album was their first to debut at number one?
A: Dark Side Of The Moon

Q: Which group hold the chart record for the shortest artist name?
A: M

Q: Who was the teacher who saw success with "Shake You Down", a No. 1 ballad in 1987?
A: Gregory Abbott

Q: Which artist had the most consecutive No. 1 songs in the 1980s?
A: Whitney Houston

Q: Which band had a hit with "Abracadabra"?
A: Steve Miller Band

Q: Which artist had the longest title in terms of words for a non-medley song?
A: Ray Stevens

Q: What song spent the most weeks at number 2 without hitting number 1?
A: Waiting For A Girl Like You

Q: What was N.W.A's 1991 album featuring tracks like "Alwayz Into Somethin" and "Appetite for Destruction"?
A: EFIL4ZAGGIN

Q: Which song has hit the top 40 in the most versions by different artists?
A: The Banana Boat Song

Q: Which surname has the most entries as an Artist (Note: If an artist has more then 1 hit, it only counts at one entry)?
A: Brown

Daily Trivia

Bob
"NewVenezia outside The Interscope Lounge"

Q: What's the store in Raijuku that sells cool goth clothing?
A: Gothzilla

Q: What cute cuddly animal is the official mascot of DG?
A: Rabbit

Q: Which city was modeled after harajuku and shinjuku japan?
A: RaiJuku

Q: What was the original name of vSide?
A: The Music Lounge

Q: Doppelganger, the creators of vSide, was formally called?
A: Evil Twin Inc.

Q: Who has her own talk show studio in NewVenezia?
A: Tyra

Q: What is the store that sells cute Japanese anime inspired clothing?
A: Kawaii

Q: What girl band was prominent in the original vside?
A: Pussycat Dolls

Q: Who's always telling you, shuuu...its a secret?
A: BlackMarketJack

Q: Who sells all the cool edoc tshirts?
A: SuspiciousMan

Q: What type of shirts have secret hidden messages?
A: Edoc

Q: Which city was modeled after Bueno Aires and Genoa Italy
A: LaGenoaAires

Q: Doppelganger Trivia time. Who do we <3 ?
A: Don

Q: Let's talk about it for how many hours?
A: 9

Q: What song was playing on repeat forever and ever and ever and ever in the prototype for the PCD Music Lounge?
A: Dontcha

Q: What do you vote for?
A: Booriito

Q: What is the address of DG's original location?
A: Area 51

Q: What is the name DG's first puppy?
A: Nara

Q: What is the name DG's second puppy?
A: Minky

Q: What climbing gym is DG HQ next to?
A: Mission Cliffs

Q: Who won the guitar hero competition in DG HQ?

Q: What celebrity was the first ever DG prototype character modeled after?

Q: What makes soothing sounds in the DG HQ courtyard?
A: Fountain

Q: who is the first ever user on vside?
A: gabz<3melody

Q: What did the first ever user on vside win as a prize?
A: Ipod Shuffle

Q: Where did DG have it's first ever xmas company dinner?
A: Maya

Q: Who was here?

Q: LGA and Raijuku together were orginally one justcity. What is the name of that city?
A: Central

Q: Who is eviljg junior?
A: Floyd

Q: Jimmy is the master at what software?
A: Excel

Q: Which DG staff has her name on her own parking space?
A: Ling

Ramenmastershun
"Raijuku take a left just before going towards the MurderHouse"

Q: Mickey Mouse has how many fingers?
A: Four

Q: What is the more common name for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation??
A: Laser

Q: What sea creature is 95 percent water?
A: Jellyfish

Q: When a gorilla is angry, it sticks out its...?
A: Tongue

Q: Bats always turn which direction when exiting a cave?
A: Left

Q: What multiplied by itself equals 12,345,678,987,654,321?
A: 111111111

Q: What is the only planet that rotates clockwise?
A: Venus

Q: Most dust particles in your house are made from?
A: Dead Skin

Q: What year did the dodo bird die?
A: 1681

Q: The almond is a member of the which family?
A: Peach

Q: What fowl has 13 seconds as its longest recorded flight?
A: Chicken

Q: The largest muscle in the human body is?
A: Butt

Q: A cat has how many muscles in each ear?
A: 32

Q: A pregnant goldfish is called a?
A: Twerp

Q: What is the only land mammal that can't jump?
A: Elephant

Q: What is the fear of being buried alive?
A: Taphephobia

Q: What is the psychological word for being, "afraid of beds"?
A: Clinophobia

Q: Which human bone is stronger than concrete?
A: Thigh Bone

Q: Where is a shrimp's heart located?
A: Head

Q: How long is the lifespan of a mayfly?
A: 24 Hours

Q: Most lipsticks contain what part of a fish?
A: Scales

Q: What is the only insect that can turn its head?
A: Praying Mantis

Q: If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"?
A: One Thousand

Q: What is the only food that does not spoil?
A: Honey

Q: What are the little plastic things on the end of shoelaces?
A: Aglets

Q: What is the space between your 2 front teeth called?
A: Diastema

Q: The two lines that connect your top lip to the bottom of your nose are known as?
A: Philtrums

Q: A mosquito has how many teeth?
A: 47

Q: The longest one-syllable word in the English language is?
Q: Screeched

Q: The answer to the universe is?
A: 42

LhamoDhondup
"Raijuku on the stairs leading to the train station"

Q: Tibet is found on which continent?
A: Asia

Q: Who is the exiled political and religious leader of Tibet?
A: Dalai Lhama

Q: What religion is dominant in Tibet?
A: Buddhism

Q: Which mountains forms Tibet's northern border with Xinjing?
A: Kunlun

Q: What mountain range can be found in Tibet, home of Mount Everest?
A: Himalayas

Q: What indigenous animal has been domesticated by Tibetian peoples for thousands of years?
A: Yak

Q: What year did Tibetan's rise up against the might of their invaders and declared their desire for freedom and independence for the whole of Tibet?
A: 1959

Q: What is outlawed in Tibet and looks like a mountain with snow lions and red and blue rays over a sun?
A: Flag

Q: What does SFT stand for?
A: Students For A Free Tibet

Q: The uprising resulted in the flight of the Dalai Lama, members of his government and about 80000 Tibetans into India, Nepal, and Bhutan.In India the Dalai Lama re-established the Tibetan government,is this government recognized by any nation? (yes or no)
A: No

Q: The Potala Palace in Lhasa is constructed on what mountain?
A: Marpori

Q: What is another name for Mt. Everest?
A: Jomolangma

Q: In what year did the Red Chinese occupy Tibet?
A: 1951

Q: In October 1950, what country invaded Tibet?
A: China

Miah
"LaGenoaAires in the Drezz clothing shop"

Q: What trucker cap brand was made popular by celebrities such as Ashton, Britney and Justin?
A: Von Dutch

Q: What is the name of the trendy LA store that Hollywood starlets shop at? (hint: you can also shop there in vSide!)
A: Kitson

Q: This clothing chain opened its first store in 1970 in Philadelphia.
A: Urban Outfitter

Q: Ashlee Simpson teamed up with this fashion brand in 2008 to create a line of clothing.
A: Wet Seal

Q: This hip hop star created the Billionaire Boys club and Ice Cream clothing lines.
A: Pharrell

Q: Which clothing brand is a play on New York City?
A: Enyce

Q: Which fashion company carries the perfume brand "Fierce"?

Q: What is the name of Jigga's clothing line?
A: Rocawear

Q: This shoe and apparel company created its first pair of shoes with a waffle iron.
A: Nike

Q: This was Andrew Littlefield's (Doppelganger founder) favorite sneaker brand between 2004 and 2007.
A: Bape

Q: Which fashion brand started by an American singer is an acronym that contains the words Angel and Baby?

Q: What is the name of American Eagle's intimate apparel line?
A: Aerie

Q: Which female clothing brand has Heidi Drazich as a model?
A: Roxy

Q: What is the name of the designer that revitalized Gucci in the 1990s?
A: Tom Ford

Q: Target clothing is euphemistically called this by its shoppers
A: Tarjay (Disney / j_berry)

Q: How many brands does Abercrombie and Fitch maintain?
A: Five

Q: The shopping bags from this fashion brand all carry a well-known bible verse.

Q: Which fashion brand, founded by a popular singer, started off as a collaboration with LeSportsac in 2003?

Q: Which high-end Italian fashion brand has a "red line"?
A: Prada

Q: Name the clothing brand that got its start more than 100 years ago as a purveyor of sporting and outdoor goods.

Q: What is the phrase that adorns the inside tag of every Juicy Couture item?
A: Made With Love

Q: Which clothing brand is synonymous with pop-punk bands like Blink-182?
A: Hurley

Q: The founder and CEO of this clothing brand has been charged with numerous sexual harassment suits.
A: American Apparel

Q: Converse sneakers came in only one color for decades; what is this color?

Q: This designer jeans company ignited the luxury denim market with tight, low-rise pants for women.
A: Galliano

Q: Which popular, billion dollar fashion brand was started by a former hairdresser?

Q: The founder and creative designer of this fashion brand grew up in St. Louis, Missouri.
A: Baby Phat

Q: This fashion designers' first store was called The People's Place.
A: Tommy Hilfiger

Q: This brand has a flying seagull as its logo.
A: Hollister Co.

Q: What fashion brand is synonymous with sitting in lukewarm water?
A: A Bathing Ape

Weekly Trivia

Spinner
"LaGenoaAires at the Dot Bar & Grill"

Q: Sing-along time. I'll start and you give the next line. Here we go: Whatever it takes?
A: I know I can make it through
Q: Next line: If I hold out?
A: If I do

Q: Which university did Paige drop out of?
A: Banting
Q: What type of job did Alex get to help her pay off her Mom's debts?
A: Stripper

Q: Who posted racy pictures of herself on MyRoom?
A: Darcy
Q: So, smartypants, who was the photographer?

Q: What did Sean do to end up in Jail?
A: Hit A Jogger During A Street Race
Q: Who did he race?

Q: Whose birthday party did J.T. attend just before he was stabbed?
Q: But tell me who was his girlfriend at the time?

Q: What is Mia's daughter's name?
A: Isabella
Q: But it took two -- who is Isabella's father?
A: Lucas

Q: Which Degrassi student's marriage has already been arranged?
A: Sav
Q: Now tell me, which Degrassi hottie gave him kissing lessons?

Q: What instrument does Craig play in Downtown Sasquatch?
Q: Now, tell me what band invited Craig onstage in the episode 'What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost, Part 2'?
A: Taking Back Sunday

Q: On Marco and Dylan's first movie date, what kind of flick do they see?

Q: Brit pop sensation Natasha Bedingfield performed two songs in the finale of Degrassi's seventh season. Name the first one she sang.
A: Pocketful Of Sunshine
Q: Now, be a sport and name the other song she sang.
A: Unwritten

Q: What's Toby's dad's name?
A: Jeff
Q: Now, how about Ashley's mom -- what is her name?
A: Kate

Q: Tell me, why did Ms. Hatzilakos leave Degrassi Community School?
A: Moving To Take Care of Her Sick Grandmother
Q: But if you really want some vPoints, prove to me that you're not geographically challenged -- what city did she move to?
A: Regina

Q: Do you remember what product J.T. endorsed in a television commercial?
A: Fries
Q: Now, where did JT and Liberty share their first kiss?
A: Detention

Q: Who was Darcy's first kiss at Degrassi?
A: Rick
Q: But to get some vPoints, you'll also need to tell me who Darcy's first boyfriend was?
A: Spinner

Q: Think waaaaay back... Which humanoid of the female persuasion came between Chris and Emma?

Q: In "Everything She Wants" (episode 721), which character makes his triumphant return?
A: Sean
Q: tell me where Sean wants to meet Snake "tomorrow at 1500 hours"?
A: Gym

Mannequin
"RaiJuku at Gothzilla second floor male mannequin"

Q: the name of the king of Halloween Town.
A: Jack Skellington
Q: Who is vSide's resident goth DJ?
Q: Who died while filming The Crow?
A: Brandon Lee

Q: Okay, well, WHISPER me the name of the show that Gir The Robot Dog appears on.
A: Invader Zim
Q: What's the best Sisters of Mercy album?
A: Vision Thing
Q: I'm not really supposed to talk to customers, so if my boss comes in just be cool. Who's the goth DJ here in vSide ?
Q: Who is NIN?
A: Trent Reznor
Q: Okay, last one for now. What band plays in a cage in the movie The Hunger with David Bowie?
A: Bauhaus

Q: I'll start making them harder. Ready? What's my favorite color?
Q: What was the best goth club of all, in London, back in the day?
A: The Batcave
Q: What goth/electronic band's logo is an upside down triangle with a flame on top?
A: VNV Nation
Q: What kind of goths have some bounce in their step?
A: Perky
Q: What do goths wear on both their legs and their arms?
A: Fish Net
Q: Who's black box does red velvet line?
A: Bela Lugosi

Miho
"RaiJuku in the iiG Cafe bottom level"

Q: Like this first one RAKIA what jumbled up word is that?!
A: Akira
Q: GNAMA?omg ok I think I know this one, what do you think it is
A: Manga
Q: KIMZAYIA that one looks hard! What do you think it is????

Q: The first one is DAMNGU <blush!> that's what it says! What word is that?(whisper the answer to me please!)
Q: SOCRMAS hmmm. Whisper what you think the word is!
Q: VEECHRIT heheh heheh hehhe omg lol?<covers mouth with hand>.what do you think that spells!

Q: The first jumbled word is KIMZAYIA?help! Whisper the answer to me please!
Q: ROTOOT?heheh ..hehhe <covers mouth with hand>..what word do you think that is???
A: Totoro
Q: NEONKOOM ... sounds pretty don't you think??? What jumbled word could it be?
A: Mononoke
Q: ASUACIAN. What do you think it is?
A: Nausicaa
Q: TABCUS..ohhh I know this one!! what do you think it is?
A: Catbus
Q: MISGAHISHI do you know what jumbled word that is?
A: Shishigami (jwarrior)

Q: The jumbled word is MAPOLOCH (help! Whisper the answer to me please!)
A: Champloo
Q: URASMIA what word is that?
A: Samurai
Q: NUGEM what jumbled up word is that huh??
A: Mugen
Q: IJN only three letters, too easy! What word do you think that is?
A: Jin
Q: JUNEBAS what word is that?
A: Nujabes

Side Quest Trivia

Styg
"LaGenoaAires 2nd floor of DDD"

Q: What was that, are you looking for something?
A: drumsticks
Q: If you know Spinner, then whisper me what's the name of his first band?
A: Downtown Sasquatch

Go to Spinner with the acquired drumsticks and whisper "I've got the drumsticks"

Lorel3609

Re: The Complete Trivia Guide (With Questions And Answers To All Bots)&Styg
Posted: Oct 31, 2008 9:29 PM   in response to: Megan113 in response to: Megan113
Click to report abuse...
lmao
kara25

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 6:44 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
thanks man! :)
Rathlin1

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 10:00 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Nice guide very useful. =)
ZzAshleyRockzzZ

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 9:13 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
i loooooove this post! =D
Kandice069

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 9:35 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Yo Good Looking Out!!!!
U R The Shiznit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dj Brad

Posted: Nov 15, 2008 12:41 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Thanks so much i couldnt do the trivias without ur hard work.

Thanks alot,
Brad55

KillingSpoon

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 5:35 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Oh, well.
I thought it was new and it wasn't. xD
Sorry. >.>
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 7:02 PM   in response to: KillingSpoon in response to: KillingSpoon
Click to report abuse...
this is not a new trivia question.. it's been posted since beta 6

KillingSpoon

Posted: Nov 20, 2008 5:35 PM

I have a new Spinner Trivia:

Q: This week's trivia brought to you by Dylco! On Marco and Dylan's first movie date, what kind of flick do they see?
A: A zombie flick

There you go!

Tahlia

Posted: Nov 23, 2008 12:14 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
you are awesome ! you are such a big help fot everyone :)
KillingSpoon

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 12:55 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Well, sorry about that. xD
Guess I'm just blind then.
giselle_lin

Posted: Nov 21, 2008 2:39 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
This thread really helped a lot... Great job! :D
LaRenee

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 5:56 AM   in response to: giselle_lin in response to: giselle_lin
Click to report abuse...
THAX DUDE
Anabell

Posted: Nov 22, 2008 4:27 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
I keep coming back to this thread because its just simply amazing and its one of my 3 top favorites. :)

Edited by: Anabell on Nov 22, 2008 4:28 PM
DirectChallenge

Posted: Nov 24, 2008 7:36 AM   in response to: Anabell in response to: Anabell
Click to report abuse...
I'm just wondering what's your other two favorite threads?
Anabell

Posted: Jan 17, 2009 11:40 AM   in response to: DirectChallenge in response to: DirectChallenge
Click to report abuse...
sorry for the late response...at this point i shouldnt be responding lol. My other two favorite threads would have to be the video guide of all the secrets and Charlichick's emote thread
LADiiTHUG

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 10:51 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
is spinner asking new questions? :l
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: Nov 26, 2008 3:19 AM   in response to: LADiiTHUG in response to: LADiiTHUG
Click to report abuse...
no he's not.. they're on a repeat.. all questions are posted from every bot in the thread
pierda

Posted: Nov 30, 2008 6:15 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Thanks Big Dog!!!!!!!!! You made this even more FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Kandice069

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 9:36 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Thx it was very helpful........Now we need some new trivia.......ALL DONE!!!!
Juny2

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 5:04 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
whoo

Nic
very good
thx
Danielle13

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 2:12 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
awesome.
xoxoKittyCatGur...

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 3:51 PM   in response to: Danielle13 in response to: Danielle13
Click to report abuse...
I dont know this answer Spinner (bot) whispers: Take some time out from learning another language to tell me which vixen came between Damian and Emma? ???
crazzychic56

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 6:34 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Love the idea of giving us the ideas - very helpful!

Thanks,
Crazzychic56♥
crazzychic56

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 6:35 PM   in response to: crazzychic56 in response to: crazzychic56
Click to report abuse...
Love the idea of giving us the answers*

._.

.//embarassed

Thanks,
CrazzyChic56♥
xoxoKittyCatGur...

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 9:24 PM   in response to: crazzychic56 in response to: crazzychic56
Click to report abuse...
Okies

Thank you Crazzygirl xD

-Lashaun123-
kristen113

Posted: Jan 10, 2009 5:40 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this helped!!
qwest108

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 4:48 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
ty ty ty ty so help full :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
LauraDUH

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 1:00 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
You need to update some more lol
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: Jan 21, 2009 8:04 PM   in response to: LauraDUH in response to: LauraDUH
Click to report abuse...
LauraDUH wrote:
You need to update some more lol

uh actually.. this is updated.. vside hasn't come out with new trivia since beta 6
xoxoKittyCatGur...

Posted: Jan 25, 2009 12:39 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Good Job !! /thumb-up :)
gunter511

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 12:36 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
omg thankyou so much that helped me out whew these trivias help alot when u need vpoints and out of vbux lol anyways thanx alot
mrsjonasxxxooo

Posted: Feb 2, 2009 10:38 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this was really helpful
because of u i got the PJ's that i always wanted

mrsjonasxxxooo (Carly) x x x
mattg101

Posted: Feb 10, 2009 2:39 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
I noticed there is only one side quest. Is there any more? Perhaps you could include some secrets aswell, as the daily trivia dont take 5 mins, so i get bored. If there was more things to do it would be loads better. So, basiclly, im asking you put in a new section with some secrets like BM jacks maybe. Or the murder house, or the thing where his eyes dart from side to side.
DeAdZeRoEfFeCt

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 8:07 AM   in response to: mattg101 in response to: mattg101
Click to report abuse...
the side quest actually deals with trivia.. as far as secrets go.. u should look further into this forums section and find the video guide of vside secrets.. since ur bored stop being lazy and u might just find what ur looking for
amouna

Posted: Feb 15, 2009 6:04 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
hi how do i get vpoints?
taknbaksundaych...

Posted: Feb 15, 2009 8:38 AM   in response to: amouna in response to: amouna
Click to report abuse...
Bob: Where can you host a party out at sea?
---YACHT!
xoxoKittyCatGur...

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 2:51 PM   in response to: taknbaksundaych... in response to: taknbaksundaych...
Click to report abuse...
I love trivia :P -Ashiee♥-
MatthewWaller

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 10:03 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
what happens after you complete this?
DirectChallenge

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 7:56 AM   in response to: MatthewWaller in response to: MatthewWaller
Click to report abuse...
There's no reward at the end but when you get further into the questions the vPoints get higher.
xoxoKittyCatGur...

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 5:56 PM   in response to: DirectChallenge in response to: DirectChallenge
Click to report abuse...
pleasee moreee trivia!!!
DirectChallenge

Posted: Mar 5, 2009 7:43 AM   in response to: xoxoKittyCatGur... in response to: xoxoKittyCatGur...
Click to report abuse...
I know I want more trivia also so I can level more easier.
Rich_boii

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 8:31 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
What about the murderhouse codes?
DirectChallenge

Posted: Mar 5, 2009 7:45 AM   in response to: Rich_boii in response to: Rich_boii
Click to report abuse...
Rich_boii

Posted: Mar 1, 2009 12:45 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Attachment badmee.gif (9.7 KB)
yay awsum

Edited by: Rich_boii on Mar 1, 2009 12:47 AM
Deiondra

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 2:19 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
thaank u so much i could not go through all of that trivia without these answers
alexmcrfan

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 9:42 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
i have this bookmarked to my computer, this is the best man thanks!
justin1234567891

Posted: Mar 14, 2009 10:37 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
this will surely help people :)
Justin1234567891
xYasminx

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 6:20 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Hey Um what about MannequinOfTheNight (bot) hes in RJ outside of gothzilla to ur left lol

Q:MannequinOfTheNight (bot) whispers: Oh hi it's you again. xYasminx, right? Okay, well, WHISPER me the name of the show that Gir The Robot Dog appears on.

A: ?

timmy13

Posted: Mar 16, 2009 1:47 PM   in response to: xYasminx in response to: xYasminx
Click to report abuse...
invader zim :)
jaszminx

Posted: Mar 22, 2009 1:52 AM   in response to: timmy13 in response to: timmy13
Click to report abuse...
SPINNER TRIVIA

Q: This week's trivia brought to you by Dylco! On Marco and Dylan’s first movie date, what kind of flick do they see?

Spinner: Right Arm, it was a zombie flick (but it wasn't ""Degrassi of the Dead"", the ultimate zombie flick ;))

Spinner: Affirmative. But that was kinda easy -- *who hasn't kissed Craig?* Anyway, 500 vPoints for YOU!

WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION????
who hasn't kissed Craig?
HippyFizz

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:12 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Thanks man ;D

-Hippie

drrn

Posted: Mar 28, 2009 8:25 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
I can't believe djLarsBerg doesn't accept Race Traitor as an answer to what band features Pete Wentz! He was in Race Traitor before Fall Out Boy. They also sucked.
SuzieBella

Posted: Mar 30, 2009 12:07 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Does anyone know the answer to this question by Bob....? Where can you host a party out at sea?
drrn

Posted: Mar 30, 2009 7:05 AM   in response to: SuzieBella in response to: SuzieBella
Click to report abuse...
Luxury Yacht.
QueeQ

Posted: Mar 30, 2009 11:52 AM   in response to: SuzieBella in response to: SuzieBella
Click to report abuse...
bob (bot) whispers: Hey, -KingK- ! Doppelganger Trivia time. Who is eviljg junior?

????
PTownBabyGirl815

Posted: Mar 31, 2009 8:32 AM   in response to: QueeQ in response to: QueeQ
Click to report abuse...
if u read the questions is there but the answer is floyd his son
zagoo

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 12:06 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
THIS REALLY HELPED ME OUT,
THANKS, U ROCK!

Peace out
LeoFields

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 11:02 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
This is great, we really needed it!
elfsy

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 2:37 AM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
One of Bob's questions :

" Q: Who has her own talk show studio in NewVenezia?
A: Tyra
"

is replaced with this :

" Q: Where can you host a party out at sea?
A: luxory yachts "

Matt5192

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 8:29 AM   in response to: elfsy in response to: elfsy
Click to report abuse...
that answears that _
-Cameron-

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 3:23 PM   in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt in response to: DeAdZeRoEfFeCt
Click to report abuse...
Cool this helped alot almost done with trivia =]

/thumbs up